Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete strength

To: Ed K0KL <cny99676@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete strength
From: kr7x1@frontier.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:04:24 +0000 (UTC)
Ed:

My standard specifications allow for the stripping of forms from elevated
beams, slabs and columns after 14 days. This is fairly typical in the industry.
The caveat is that the full live loading is not to be applied until after 28
days and the system will only be subjected to its own dead load plus minimal
construction live loading.

Regards
Lonberg Design Group, Ltd.
H. Lonberg, P.E.,S.E.