[TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:22:08 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 9:08:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bgsalesmel@cs.com writes:

> Does anyone know what this is, or if it should even be opened?
>  Steve, any comments?

    I haven't opened it but it is from a legit TowerTalkian so I personally
am not too worried about it. I think it's just the same text that was in his
email. Feel free to delete or ignore the message/attachment.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,