[TowerTalk] Buying Cadweld/Harger in NJ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buying Cadweld/Harger in NJ
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:31:32 -0400
Hi guys,

The ground rod odyssey continues. I've been trying without success to
find a vendor who will sell me some exothermic welding supplies, but
I'm running into brick walls in dealing with Tessco. Looks like they
have the right stuff but they won't sell to individuals, nor provide
technical help in selecting the exact parts I need, or even give me
info on reps in my area. I called three times and always get the same
unhelpful so-and-so's, too.

Any idea where people (as opposed to big companies) can buy this kind
of stuff? I swear, getting infomation out of these guys is like
trying to get into Fort Knox.

Peter,
W2IRT