[TowerTalk] Chipmunks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:23:04 -0800
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:03:33 +0000
From: "Perry" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks

Mice like the foam. It makes a great insulated "home".  They will nest in
fiberglass as well.  Try stainless steel "Chore Girl" scrubbers to add
structure to the foam.  I've also heard of layering the foam with hot sauce
and/or cayenne pepper.

73 de Perry - K4PWO
Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?