[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:13:28 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/01 7:05:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w0etc@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Could the real culprit be all those hours spent sitting in front of the rig
>  eating Twinkies while tuning the bands.  I know I tend to survive on junk
>  food during the typical contest as it is fast an easy, but not healthy.

Get off your butts and play with antennas and inspect the top of your tower
every day.
Replace that with kielbasa, cheese, nuts and club soda with lemon, you will
last much longer, more alert and your scores will jump.
Dr. Atkins diet turned my bioclock at least 10 years back.
Sweets and carbohydrates are killing immune system and making us prone all
kind of diseases including cancer. Clogged blood distribution system weakens
the immune system and then anything goes (sick).
Doctors love you to be sick, good business!

73 and GL  Yuri

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----