Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower

To: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotating tower
From: "Stan Stockton" <k5go@cycle-24.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:38:03 -0500
Larry,

Not sure whether your Green Heron Engineering controller has ramp up and
ramp down or if so how you have that set.  Using one on a prop pitch you
can start it very slowly, ramp it up to full speed and then ramp it down
so it will stop where you want it.  In the calibration mode you can set
the minimum speed, maximum speed (both 1 to 10, I think) and the timing
of the ramp between those two speeds.

I'm sure Jeff at Green Heron would help you if it can be fixed so it
stops where you want it.

Stan, K5GO