RE: [TowerTalk] grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com.>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] grounding
From: "Wolf, James" <James.Wolf@itt.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:15:09 -0500
OK,

So now in my case, I have 200 ft of underground line coming from the
pole. The pole with the transformer has a single ground rod at it's
base.
I have 27 ground rods under my 130' tower and another 12 or so around
the area of the house where the ground window is.
The antenna system ground and ground window are connected to the same
ground as the house electrical ground, very short, about one foot away
from the entrance panel. The tower is about 100 ft from the house.

Is this a problem or not?
Is there anything I should do to improve the situation?

Jim, KR9U