[TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240 3/8" Standoffs

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240 3/8" Standoffs
From: "Rich Zanni" <kj6ra1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:54:43 -0700
I just rebuilt a EF-240X 40M yagi and had to replace all the aluminum 3/8"
standoff bolts that hold the linear loading wires, most of the ones that
came with it were broken when they took the elements apart.

I was unable to get the right ones from Force 12 as they shipped the 1/4-20
ones that they switched to in the later design. So we made our own and they
are identical to the originals .

So if you have the older design with the 3/8" studs that hold the linear

Rich  KJ6RA