Re: [TowerTalk] first post

To: towertalk@contesting.com, kk5do@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] first post
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:25:38 -0400 (EDT)
40 foot crank up tower with a force 12 c4 atop for some  10-15 years. we
are looking for a new house and it will have no deed  restrictions. i can
put up whatever my little heart desires. i am looking at  a tower of at
least 100 feet and would like antennas for 10/15/20 as well as  warc
12/17 and 40m atop. no trapped antennas.

Howdy --

    And welcome to TowerTalk. We're here to help  you any tower or antenna
installation questions.

    If you want the real skinny on triband  antennas, our tribander
comparison report is the only report in existence that  features on-the-air
comparisons. It's available from championradio.com and  includes over a dozen
antennas, including several Mosleys.

>   had a mosley before the force
12 and it was  amazing what the force 12 heard that the mosley was deaf
to. but first the  tower.

    Your anecdotal comment reflects what we found with  the Mosleys - they
under-perform the competition. We found one of them had  negative gain on a
band. Definitely NOT recommended.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH