Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D Standoff Arms

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-470D Standoff Arms
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 23:46:28 -0500
I brought a set for my small HDX-555 Tower and they were very well made and
I thought not over priced for what thet were. Here a link to his items. As
for making them some square stock, Round Rod&Welding. When you all done it
cost you more to make than to buy a well made set. I've in the past tried to
help build a few items for hams and the raw cost of steel quickly adds up.
73 Gene K2QWD
 http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/Coax_Standoff_Arms.html