Re: [TowerTalk] Change to list replies

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Change to list replies
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:07:22 -0400
Steve, as a moderator you will never make everyone happy.  Lately towertalk
has been plagued with various complaints.  Perhaps another list should be
started called complainttalk.  Regarding the reply to settings, either way
works and it is not that difficult to control who you send your emails to.

John KK9A

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Change to list replies
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:54:48 EDT

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    A few month ago at the request of several members,  I changed the
"reply to" default to the list. Now due to more complaints,  I'm changing
the
default reply back to the poster.

    If you want to also reply to the list, you'll need  to add it. This is
the way it was for years so we're just going back to the  way it was. This
should keep some inadvertent postings from appearing.

    Unfortunately someone will be unhappy with this  change but no matter
what I do, someone will be unhappy. Sorry.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN