To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 68, Issue 52
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:22:10 -0500
   4. How do I stop 2"-OD Chromoly mast from slipping in        PST-61C
      rotator clamp? (David J Windisch)

David,
If you are using the stainless steel bolts in the clamp, throw them away.
They have stretched and will continue to until they snap.

What I suggest is take them out and get the next size up Grade 8 bolts.
Drill the 6 holes out for the new bolts.  It only takes a 60 seconds to do
this.

Put in the new hardware and bolts. And tighten it with a lot o torque.
This should fix it.

Jay