[TowerTalk] Advice on 4sq for 80m with 160 vertical

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Advice on 4sq for 80m with 160 vertical
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
HI Guys:

I'm in the need of a good advice , the idea that is simple let me  explain it

110 ft of Rohn 25  plus pipe on top , ceramic insulators  to break the guy wire
and several pieces of phillystran for the top  guys, non insulated  from
ground, with gamma match to adjust to 160m ,  at least 60 radials 1/4 wave.

This tower dedicated for 160m  but want to support a 80m dipole 4sq like comtek
 show in their web page, the tips toward the tower and  the center away from
the tower  like < I > .

Will  hear from you guys  if this idea will work like I want or  what  can be
better

Inverted L's 4 sq hanging from this tower ?

Use the tower insulated ?

Interaction  ?

Impossible or  not recomended ?  why?

at this moment  we are planning  the tower installation and have the time to do
it correctly.

I get the idea from  ON4UN set up.

All the advices will be greatly appreciated we want to have it ready for the CQ
WW  .

Hector XE2K

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp