Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable

To: "towertalk@contesting.com Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower bracing rubbing against cable
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:06:17 -0700
Thats what I did to tweak my two bent round bar braces braces back out on my
tower.  I used a pry bar and slid a 10 foot length of 2" water
pipe over it for extra leverage.  Didnt need to be that long but it was what I
had on hand.  Just a little nudge at a
time and keep checking does the trick.

Bob
K6UJ