Re: [TowerTalk] vertical ground experiment

To: towertalk@contesting.com, K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] vertical ground experiment
From: <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:11:22 -0400
You ran a ground wire to your swimming pool...

Since doing that you've had many thunderstorms....

Therefore the wire in the pool caused the thunderstorms.

You found a way to make rain!  Congrats!

:)

-------------------------
73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Wed Jun 20 15:00 , K4SAV  sent:

>Could be really interesting for the swimmers.
>
>w2cdo@comcast.net wrote:
>
>>So I ran a ground wire from my 80 meter inverted L (60' up, 7' across) to my
>>in-
ground 30,000 gallon swimming pool and dropped the bare copper into the water.
The
total length of the path created is about 65'.  Anyone ever try this?  Loads up
fine but since I did it there have been too many lurking T-storms to really try
it.