Re: [TowerTalk] Dorm room antenna?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dorm room antenna?
From: "Greg Davis" <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:09:52 -0400
Thanks to everyone for all the ideas! There were a few good ones and I
learned a few interesting things from your responses.

However, I was thinking about it and I realized that when I go home
this weekend for fall break I can pick up my Hustler mobile vertical
radiators; I have a van here with a mount for them, so I can simply
operate from a mobile type set up with my FT857. Performance won't be
great, but neither would it be from a compromise antenna out my
window! Simple but easy.

Thanks again.

73 de Greg N3ZL