Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware And Ring Lugs

To: <jimc@pwrone.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Protecting Hardware And Ring Lugs
From: "Ray Benny" <rbenny@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:22:43 -0700
Gerry,

I concur with the use of Noalox. We do not have the moisture like you have
in Texas, but if the joints and connections are covered in Noalox the
connections should stay in perfect condx.

I have 60 radials on each of my two 80m verticals and when I need to remove
or repair a radial, the lug to aluminum ground strap contact is still
shinny. They have been there for nearly 20 years.

Ray, N6VR