To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 94, Issue 56
From: "Michael W5NIG" <tower@coffeepower.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:22:15 -0500
  Roger I am not sure which one I have but here is a picture of it that I
have uploaded to my server.  It has
obviously been painted and is the older style with the motor coming down
from top instead of in the side.

I'm having a hard time picturing what you are describing though (never very
good at painting pictures in my head).
are you talking about water getting under the circular plate the shaft is
mounted through?   Where did you find a rubber flange (or
what did you make one out of) to solve the problem?

http://www.coffeepower.net/rotator/pst61.jpg

   Thanks,
       Michael de W5NIG