[TowerTalk] Interesting tower...RE

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interesting tower...RE
From: Bgsalesmel@cs.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:20:49 EST
Hi Steve and all:

Your first clue had to be that BIG "GSA" tag on the home page, eh?
Comes with it's own engine for raising and "customer spec'ed" gensets...how
sweet it is.

The lifting weight, of 2,500 lb, makes me think of a NexRad radar dome and
sweep being within reason...or a 10m dish...perhaps a small car/mobil station
and then they could sign "mobil-elevated"...hi,hi...

A very happy new year to all on the list...keep the fingers nimble and the
replys pithy.

Mel Frost
KD7DCR
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:49:45 EST
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interesting automatic tower
To: towertalk@contesting.com

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

Here's an interesting automatic tower on a trailer - just push a button
and it extends to 80 feet! There's a video that peeks into the inner workings

- it's a fascinating engineering job. I don't think anyone wants to know the
price - hi!

_http://www.towersolutionsinc.com/home.html_
(http://www.towersolutionsinc.com/home.html)

Cheers &everyone have a FABULOUS 2006!