Re: [TowerTalk] Help with fixing a leaning tower (NOT Pisa)

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with fixing a leaning tower (NOT Pisa)
From: "John Lemay" <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:26:13 +0100
I completely agree with Joe. You need professional advice from a
goetechnical / civil engineer. This is not a question that can be answered
by suggestions or opinions offered remotely, ie without seeing the site. In
particular, the nature of the soil at the bottom of the foundation must be
determined.

As for the suggestion that the leaning tower could perhaps be fixed to the
nearby house - don't even think about it - what a ridiculous idea !

John G4ZTR