Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800 replacement clamp for 2" mast.

To: towertalk@contesting.com, wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OR-2800 replacement clamp for 2" mast.
From: William Tibbals <tibbalsw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:55:44 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dick,

Just to chime in with my experience with Steve's clamp. I have had it installed
for two years with absolutely zero slippage. I have made it a point to check
often from bad experience with the original clamp slipping.

My only negative comment is I had to drill one hole on the mast plate a wee
bit, possibly due to galvanized material deposits.  It works great and is very
massive.  Your comments are dead on!

Bill, K4XT