[TowerTalk] help request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] help request
From: "Brady, Jeffrey L NWO" <Jeffrey.L.Brady@nwo02.usace.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:24:35 -0500
Greetings, I'm a cost engineer for the Army and have been given a task to
estimate the value of several functional radio towers.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to the best way to accomplish this?  I've been thinking I
should just nail down what equipment is necessary within a transmitter
building and then I can extrapolate from internet records what towers are
(assuming I can find values for the total worth of a site).  Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide.

Jeffrey L. Brady, P.E.
Cost Engineering
U.S.A.C.E. - Omaha District