Re: [TowerTalk] Ham businesses, quads & IP

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham businesses, quads & IP
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:38:40 -0500
Dont forget the China and India folks as they ramp their economies up. There
may be worldwide demand for more radios and antennas both in those areas. Look
at how many more Russian hams are on the air than 20yrs ago. They are running
some awesome rigs, linears, and antennas too. I hope as more economies gain
steam they give ham radio an opportunity in their countries. Im hoping anyway...

Mark
W0NCL