To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1
From: n3nd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 08:52:11 -0500
Dino is correct.  According to Andrew, FSJ4-50 is NOT designed for
outdoor use -- although many people have done so.

Dan -- N3ND

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:52:38 -0800
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FSJ4-50b - Direct burial, or not?
To: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com

Not only is FSJ not direct burial, but it wasn't designed to be
outdoors.  I don't even think there is any UV protection in the jacket
either.

FSJ was designed for indoor jumpers.  At least, that's my
understanding...