Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection Advice Wanted - Heavy Duty

To: ericksonw@gmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection Advice Wanted - Heavy Duty
From: el34guy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:46:45 -0500
Hi Bill,

Im running the alfaspid in my LM470 crankup, fits nice and works
perfect, its turning a Hygain 205ca. Im also using another alfaspid(on
a free standing tower) to turn about the same size antenna you have
there. Your most limiting factor for the rotor selection will be the
width spacing at the rotor plate on the 589 or 689 tower. I wished I
had your antenna, hihi...

73

Mark
W0NCL