[TowerTalk] Fwd: Multi-Band Vertical Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Multi-Band Vertical Question
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:45:59 -0400

 Yes, and you will have plenty of cross modulation due to the very many lousy
connections between the different metal sheets. You have the same problems
receiving, as you will have the same cross modulation from near and far located
transmitters. Believe me, that's nothing you want to work with.

If you have a metal roof with everything soldered together we may have a
different animal but the way they are putting up metal roof by pressing the
metals together, no.

Hans - N2JFS