[TowerTalk] Fwd: Underground Utilities

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Underground Utilities
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:03:32 -0400

 You better think again, Roger,

Your line begins where your contract with the utility says it begins and that
may be anywhere between you and the utility company. It might (not necessary
every time) be easy with the telephone company as they install a demarcation
point, that's the box there you can test if something is wrong with you wiring
simply but plugging in a telephone and see if you get a dial tone. It is not
that simple with electric, cable, gas, sewer etc. You have to check with each
provider what the contract says. Sorry!

Hans - N2JFS