Re: [TowerTalk] tower disassembly

To: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower disassembly
From: Phil Howlett <w9xx@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:59:44 -0400
I have 2 of these Rohn foldover towers, each 58 ft high with the
extra section below the hinge. I have moved both one time. With the
tower folded over, I used a second winch with the cable running
through a second pulley attached at the top of the bottom section and
the cable attached near the hinge point of the top section. I then
removed both hinge bolts and then lowered the top section down.

The remaining lower part of the tower can be disassembled normally.
W9XX