[TowerTalk] Tristao CZ-454-FS Tower ( Need Engineer Stamp)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao CZ-454-FS Tower ( Need Engineer Stamp)
From: ronald schmid <rollie4x4@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Tristao CZ-454-FS Tower ( Need Engineer Stamp)
I managed to get a set of drawings for this tower. However, The stamp that was
on it was so old it didn't have a date. The building department said they were
illegal without a date. I was told to re draw the drawings and bring them
back. I asked about the stamp and they said they do the stamp. OK I did the
drawings bigger and changed the footing drawing to the same specs as a more
resent 54 foot tower. The Tri-ex LM 354.
http://www.tashtowers.com/pdf/LM354-01.pdf ; Much better footing. Instead of a
3'X3' I made it 3'6"X3'6". The building department said looks good but I needed
a engineering stamp on them. I took them to an engineer and they said it would
be $500.00 for them to stamp them. I don't think he had a clue about towers. OK
that's the short version.

How can I get the engineering stamp done?
Is this going to be like this throughout this process?
Does anyone out here have the credentials to do this for me?
I'm in Sacramento, CA.

Thanks All
RON, N6DCN