Rotator info wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotator info wanted
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:31:58 -0400
Hello, all --

     I am doing research on rotators and need your help.  The Hy-Gain and
Yaesu rotators have been covered pretty well previously but I don't know much
about the Create and Emoto models.  If you have any direct experience with
any of them, please send me your comments - positive and negative.  I'm
interested in things like what broke and when, parts availability, repair
availability, ease of use, control box, bolt pattern compatibility, special
tools or parts needed, general hassles,  etc.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

73,  Steve   K7LXC