Monkey Business?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Monkey Business?
From: galljug@btl.net (WCS Gallon Jug)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 07:18:12 -0600
>>Man's first attempt to show an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite
>>number of keyboards.

I am sorry, but in the jungle that surrounds my station the howler monkeys
still use quill pens and even if we provided a keyboard where would I get
the power to run it?

I have been trying to work on a quasi-multi RTTY station using a few monkeys
on the other keyboards... sort of like the old Charles Adams cartoon with
the  line of gorillas walking out of a canning plant with big sign over head
"Untouched by human hands."

So far I've got the key boarding down with them but they keep ripping the
mouse plug out and throwing it away... maybe the snake aversion with the cord?

Have a Happy New one from the Jungles of Belize

Bruce W. Miller
Associate Conservation Zoologist

Tropical Forest and Reserve Planning Project
   Belize Biodiversity Information System
      Assessing Biodiversity Through Science
          Wildlife Conservation Society
              Gallon Jug, Belize