CB or not CB...That is the question!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: CB or not CB...That is the question!
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:52:59 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-01-20 12:18:53 EST, af2c@computer.net (Jay Musikar)
writes:

>BUT BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE ABOVE...I WOULD SUGGEST YOU HAVE A NICE
>"DIPLOMATIC" CHAT WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR.

        Yessirreebob.  I'd probably casually mention that I have determined
that there are various Federal laws that he's breaking and would be willing
to overlook them if he would be willing to "work things out".   A hi-lited
copy for his records would probably help to achieve the desired effect.
 Also, his own copy of your letter to the FCC office enumerating all of the
above points might be worthy of his 'good buddy' scrap book.  Subtle works
every time.

73,  Steve   K7LXC