[TowerTalk] Questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Questions
From: WR34SHE@shellus.com (WR34SHE@shellus.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 97 13:01:54 CST
FROM: SAM EFFINGER  K9SD
SUBJECT: Questions

- Has anyone had a problem using the RCS-4 antenna switch for beverage
  switching?  Some folks have reported hum when on receive which
  covers up weak signals on 160.

- What guy wire lengths cause the least interaction?  I plan to have the
  fisrt 50'in Philystranand then go to 3/16 ehs.

- I ended up buying an electric winch form the Golo winch company. I haven't
  used it yet so I hesitate to say much.. It looks like it will do the
  job.  I will have a write-up covering my home brew one and the Golo in
  a future posting.

thanks for reading this and for any comments...

Sam K9SD

                  K9SD