[TowerTalk] mast weight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mast weight
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 01:51:10 -0400 (EDT)
....are there winches which are geared down enough that I could attach an
electric drill and have it do the hard work?  I know Pedro NP4A had something
akin to this on his 3 element full sized 80 meter beam which had a boom which
would hinge in the middle to allow the boom side to come alongside the
tower....

I like the sound of the drill motor doing the work a lot more than my runing
a crank at 110 ft......what say you "gear heads" - what is out
there....anything in a Granger catelogue....McMaster

k4oj