[TowerTalk] Ham shack in the clouds!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham shack in the clouds!
From: FXBEAMMEUP@aol.com (FXBEAMMEUP@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 06:29:57 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings fellow towertalkians!   My 80' Universal Aluminum tower arrived the
other day (too bad three of the eight sections had to be refused--they were
mangled by the trucker beyond use--new ones on the way hihi)  Anyway the wx
is slowly improving here in PA and I'm about to resume construction of my 93'
tower with shack at 33' and Club 93  807 observation lounge at 70-80' hihi
--I invite u all to visit my site (which will be updated as construction
proceeds )  and I invite any and all suggestions on topics regarding this
project as they may arise. One of my first concerns is group input on proper
grounding. Should I ground all six legs AND the tower --or just the tower?
 Fotos and text regarding this project can be seen at:
 http://members.aol.com/fxbeammeup/scotty.htm

I've been a towertalker(mostly listener hi) for some 6 mos. now and enjoy
your collective wisdom immensly hi!!  I'm looking forward to being "on air"
soon with my 10 el. log (let's get a net going ???)  I think I finally got my
site working properly and look forward to sharing my project with all those
interested!

                                    73 fer nw!  Scotty  K3FXB