[TowerTalk] Guy wire tension guage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wire tension guage
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subj:   Tension guage
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date:   06/19/97
To:     ku7y@sage.dri.edu

>  Hi All,
>
>  A while back, I found some message talking about a guage made
>  for sail boats that people use for guy wires.
>
>  Now I can't find that info again!!
>
>  Does anyone know where I can buy one and about how much they
>  are going for now?

Hi, Ron --

      What you're looking for is the Loos guywire tensioner. The Model 90
measures 3/16 to 9/32 inch cable. It's also accurate and easy to use. TOWER
TECH has them for $39.00 (+ $5.00 s/h). You can send a check to Box 572,
Woodinville, WA, 98072.

73 and tnx for your interest,  Steve  K7LXC

    TOWER TECH -- professional tower supplies for amateurs