[TowerTalk] J-Bolts for my Tristao Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] J-Bolts for my Tristao Tower
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 00:14:13 -0400 (EDT)
these type of j-olts or anchor bolts are frequently used in building
construction....try a bolt-house....look in the yellow pages under
bolts.....a chain here in FL that seems to be everywhere is House Of
Threads...but they are all the same....ask them what they may have in stock
close to what you need....you may get lucky and find they have some 6" longer
and have been sitting on them for a dog's age (arf) - I.e. make them an offer
on something they don't expect to ever sell.....oh yeah, make sure you get
them Hot Dip Galvanized, the "crusty" zinc coating...since they will be
sticking out of the concrete the will be at the level where water stands
while it is raining....should HDG NOT be an option, then use one of the cold
process coatings....and a coating of asphalt tar on top of that wouldn't
hurt!

73,

k4oj