[TowerTalk] Request for help: Commercial Sources Solar Panels

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Request for help: Commercial Sources Solar Panels
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:18:32 -0500 (EST)

<< Would you take info from someone who has made solar energy a hobby?  >>
Hi Mary Frances, yes, I certainly appreciate your info and experience.
 Commercial solutions often are facilitated by ham and other hobby expertise!
 I will get back to you off line if questions.  I have had numerous
to so as not to tie up this reflector.  However, I take this opportunity to
point out that the response has been great and that if I can ever help
anybody on TT, or otherwise, please don't hesitate.  Regards, 73, Steve
Davis, K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
 Discounts to hams. BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave coax;FLEX-WEAVE ?
aerial wire.   Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc.