Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft AP8 Vertical

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft AP8 Vertical
From: "Ron W8RJL" <youngron@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:57:38 -0400
  From: AI4WM Bill
  To: Ron W8RJL
  Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:44 PM

        If I am correct it is just a pass-through to connect the positive side
of the transmission line to the radiator.  The bottom connects to an aluminum
bracket to the mounting base which gets grounded and the top is connected to an
aluminum bracket on the bottom section of the vertical radiator.  I have an
AP8A and I'm sure that is all it is.  I'm curious so I'll go check mine and see
what I can find.

        73,
        Bill
        AI4WM