Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 23:01:48 -0500
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your reply and the link to your extremely comprehensive
documentation!  I read though it at length today and there was much that I did
not understand very well.  I am going to read it again over the weekend.

You mention that the bead only works at VHF but I did not recall seeing
anything addressing that.   Is it that the choking resistance is not great
enough or is there some other reason(s)?  Could you please explain?

Tnx & 73

Bob  KQ2M