[TowerTalk] Problem with R-7

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problem with R-7
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:58:21 -0400
On 6/1/99 19:32, Joe Reisert at jreisert@jlc.net wrote:

>So please guys and gals, no more hate mail. I'd like to have a life of my
>own and my charity to Cushcraft has to end. If the people are unhappy with
>the R-7, contact Cushcraft. If Cushcraft customer service can't help or
>replacement parts are over priced, than chose another antenna (or supplier).

You know, Joe, much of this problem would probably go away if Cushcraft
would simply publish a complete schematic (WITH COMPONENT VALUES) of the
MN7 (and MN7000).

But, those of us who have pestered you with R7 questions, we really do
appreciate your answers.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901