Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV rotor reassembly

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham IV rotor reassembly
From: Barry Gross <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for many responses suggesting one of the bearing retainers might be
upside down.  I carefully installed them with the flange away from the central
rotating race.  But the suggestion does make sense and I'll have to bite the
bullet and disassemble again to double check (how many bearings will fly free
this time? hi).

Tnx/73,
Barry N1EU