[TowerTalk] what is the experience with F12 dual-band ants and N radios?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] what is the experience with F12 dual-band ants and N radios?
From: david.b.curtis@intel.com (Curtis, David B)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:55:07 -0800
Both the Force 12 catalog and recent posts suggest that the multiple
feedline multi-band antennas can be used simultaneously by different
operating positions as long as appropriate filters are in place. Clarifying
example: a 10/15 dual band antenna with two feedlines, being used
simultaneously by different M/M ops, both running the legal limit.

Have you tried this?  And did it toast any receivers? Or is overload a
problem?

Seems kind of marginal to me.  1500W - 40db = .15W
150 mW directly into the antenna terminals seems a lot. I'd be interested in
hearing how this as worked out for anyone who has tried it.

73, Dave N6NZ