Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:35:39 -0800
I agree Gerald, N connectors have been in use for years around my shack and
tower with no issues.

The only problem with 7/16 is the availability and price of them for RG-8 or
other flexible cable.  N connectors for RG-8 sized cable are dirt cheap!

I run RTTY contests at 1500 watts with no issues.  But then again... I still
use the BN-86 on my TH-7. Never have burned one of them up!

73 and Merry Christmas!
Jim W7RY