[TowerTalk] Bashing

To: "Towertalk Reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bashing
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:27:04 -0800
> Did I miss something? When did this become the Radio Shack bashing reflector??
> KI7Y

Jim, Jim, Jim...ALL ham radio reflectors are RadioShack (no space) bashing
reflectors!  This is one of the Sacred Topics that all ham radio reflector
subscribers bash at times!  Others include...

No-code licensing
The ARRL
Any mode or activity the correspondent doesn't use
The guvmint, generally
The FCC, specifically
Local authority, even more specifically
Part 15 anything
Ham radio after the correspondent was licensed

Reflectors that do not meet the mandated level of bashing may lose their
charter or be required to undergo mandatory bash recertification.

Glad to see we're maintaining good bash flux, here!

73, Ward N0AX