[TowerTalk] Mosley ta33jr warc manual

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley ta33jr warc manual
From: "Nerlie, Trond (KBG)" <Trond.Nerlie@dresser-rand.no>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:58:38 +0100
>From a decedent estate I recently bought a Mosley 4 element amateur radio
beam antenna. Unfortunately there where no documentation on the antenna. By
the measurement on the boom ( 12 ft long and apprx.36mm in diameter) I think
it is a TA-33JR-N WARC.
Can anyone be so kind and provide me a copy of the documentation on this
antenna?  Either electronic or a paper copy ?

Appreciate your help , thanks.

Please reply to :  tnerlie@yahoo.no

Best Regards

Trond Nerlie , LA1TV