[TowerTalk] ALUMINUM MAST

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ALUMINUM MAST
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 26 May 97 16:09:00 -0600
I just found the  exact mast and as near as I can tell from a number of
sources it is 40000 PSI.  I just put a Force 12 4BA at 11' above the
tower and a EF320 at 1.5' above the tower. They are rated a 7.5 sqft for
the 4BA and 4.3 sqft for the EF320 but not at the same angle. I figure it
will probably stay up with 70mph winds but maybe not well see. I used the
MARC program.

73 Steve W8GAZ