[TowerTalk] Re: Greetings From Cushcraft

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Greetings From Cushcraft
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:53:19 EDT

<<  I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Steven Best and I am
      President of Cushcraft Corporation.  I am writing this e-mail to
      address the issue of Art Hambleton's (K1ART, formerly K1LL) departure
      from Cushcraft and Cushcraft's position relative to its amateur
      business. >>

Hello, Steve --

      Thank you for your post regarding Art's departure and, even more,
Cushcraft's posture as a manufacturer and significant supplier to the amateur
radio marketplace. It was enlightening and I'm sure did quite a bit to quell
any speculation regarding the aforementioned situation.

     As the administrator for TowerTalk, I have been quite pleased with the
increasing involvement of manufacturers and dealers as valuable members of our
TowerTalk community. There are over 1100 members of this reflector and they
are all very interested in their hobby and the antennas and towers that make
it possible. It has proven to be a valuable forum for manufacturers and
dealers as well as it gives them a chance to put the record straight on
questions such as this as well as providing their professional insights into
many topics. Your candor and comments are applauded and we hope that you
continue reading and participating.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC