[TowerTalk] HFTA Request

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HFTA Request
From: Edward via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 12:57:46 -0500
Can someone kindly run the HFTA for the following?

I don't have the software as I am on military travel:

33 24.2027N 117 12.5683W

Tower is 106' with  Steppir DB-36. Would like the following please:

10m, 15m, 20m @ 35', 70', 106' w/ 4 ele

40m w/ 3 ele.  Same heights.

Would like to know performance expectations in the key directions.

Concerned about surroundings (i.e., hills and mountains, etc).  Tower is
mounted next to house on adjacent hill, which adds 20 feet.  Can vary the
height, as I am using a motorized system.

Thank you in advance.

73,
Ed NI6S