[TowerTalk] AEA VIA vs RigExperts AA-230PRO Antenna Analyzers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AEA VIA vs RigExperts AA-230PRO Antenna Analyzers
From: "W5PR" <W5PR@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:06:18 -0500
I am looking at antenna analyzers.  I would like a portable device that will
graph. Would like to be able to adjust yagis.  Build stack boxes to match, for
example, 25 ohm to 50 or 75 ohm lines. etc. Want reasonably good accuracy.  I
looked in the archives, but did not see this topic discussed.
The AEA VIA and RigExperts AA-230PRO units look very similar in price and
capabilities.  Has anyone used both of these? Does anyone have any suggestions
for me?
The specs for each are on-line at:
http://www.rigexpert.com/index?s=aa230&f=specifications&l=&p=yes
and